Fantasy 5 was introduced in 2004 by Michigan state lottery. It is a draw game with Instant win option. You can win top prize of $100,000 at the cost of $1.00 per ticket. It is available in-store and online in Michigan only for a responsible person, must be at the age of 18 and above.
Regular: 1, 9, 22, 27, 31
Double Play: 16, 17, 23, 30, 39
How to play and win?
If you want to play Fantasy 5, then first purchase your ticket. For current draw, In-store and online ticket sales stop at 7:08 p.m. daily and ticket sales resume for the next draw at 7:10 p.m. daily, while for next draw tickets are available after 7:08 p.m. daily.
How to play online?
When you are going to purchase online ticket for Fantasy 5 you have following options. You can pick any one of this.
- Mark EASY PICK for random selection. Select $5 for 5 tickets, $10 for 10 tickets, or $15 for 15 tickets.
- Pick 5 numbers from 1-39 to create your own ticket.
- Pick 6 to 10 numbers from 1 to 39 to create tickets with every combination of the numbers you selected.
- Use favorite purchase option and fill your Shopping Cart with a previously saved set of tickets.
After ticket purchase
- Select the number of draws you want to play. You can play up to 60 draws.
- Review your Shopping Cart and Subscribe to have your tickets automatically purchased.
- Select “Save as Favorite Purchase,”, ticket will be added to your Favorite Purchases.
- Proceed payment by selecting CHECKOUT.
- You can choose CONTINUE SHOPPING, if you want to add more tickets to your purchase.
- You can check your tickets in the Upcoming Purchased Draws section by entering in My Account to review your numbers and the drawing times.
- By signing into my account, you will automatically receive winning alerts about any prizes you have won next time.
How to Play In-Store?
- Pick a play slip at your favorite Lottery retailer.
- Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39. OR
- Mark “Easy Pick” for random selection of numbers.
- Select Double Play to use your numbers in a second drawing immediately following the regular Fantasy 5 drawing. It increases your chance to win additional prizes up to $110,000. Double Play adds $1.00 more per panel, per draw.
- Select EZmatch for your chance to win up to $500 instantly. Match any of your EZmatch numbers with any of your Fantasy 5 numbers, and win the amount shown next to the EZmatch number instantly. EZmatch adds $1.00 more per ticket.
- Choose the number you want to play. You can play up to 60 consecutive drawings.
- Get your ticket printed.
Check Your Numbers
If you want to check your numbers, then keep in touch with Michigan Lottery.
How to claim in-store?
Due to recent pandemic Covid-19, the offices are closed, but you can claim any in-store Lottery winnings of more than $600 and up to $99,999.99 by following ways.
- By making an appointment at claim center: If you win the game and want to claim your winning amount, then make an appointment by calling at 1-844-917-6325.
- Drop-off at a Claim Center: Drop-off your claims at claim center on Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By Mail: Sign the back of the ticket. Fill out the Ticket Receipt Form carefully. Attach a copy of a valid photo ID and Social Security Card. After completion, send all documents to the Michigan Lottery Attn: Claim Center. You should keep a copy of all documents for your records.
How to claim online?
- Prizes of $600 and below are deposited directly into your Michigan Lottery account. Players may withdraw winnings from their account at any time. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
- Prizes of greater than $600, and up to and including $99,999.99, you will be required to submit an online claim to process your winnings.
- Log in to your account at www.michiganlottery.com. Go to “My Account” and claim your prize.
- Provide copies of your Social Security card and valid photo ID.
- After submission, your claim is approved, and the prize will be deposited directly into your Michigan Lottery account.
- Players may withdraw money at any time. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
- Prizes of $1,000 and more state law (MCL 432.32) requires the Michigan Lottery to withhold any outstanding debt that should be directed to the Department of Treasury at 517-636-5265.
- Prizes of $100,000 and more you will need to submit an online claim form. After this you will receive an e-mail.
- Then visit Lottery headquarters, located at 101 E. Hillsdale in downtown Lansing, to claim your prize.
- Log in to your account at www.michiganlottery.com. Go to “My Account” and select “Tax Reported Prizes.” Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
- You can also claim by making an appointment.