Fantasy 5 was introduced in 2004 by Michigan state lottery. It is a draw game with Instant win option. You can win top prize of $100,000 at the cost of $1.00 per ticket. It is available in-store and online in Michigan only for a responsible person, must be at the age of 18 and above.
Regular: 7, 23, 24, 33, 35
Double Play: 2, 13, 24, 25, 32
How to play and win?
If you want to play Fantasy 5, then first purchase your ticket. For current draw, In-store and online ticket sales stop at 7:08 p.m. daily and ticket sales resume for the next draw at 7:10 p.m. daily, while for next draw tickets are available after 7:08 p.m. daily.
How to play online?
When you are going to purchase online ticket for Fantasy 5 you have following options. You can pick any one of this.
- Mark EASY PICK for random selection. Select $5 for 5 tickets, $10 for 10 tickets, or $15 for 15 tickets.
- Pick 5 numbers from 1-39 to create your own ticket.
- Pick 6 to 10 numbers from 1 to 39 to create tickets with every combination of the numbers you selected.
- Use favorite purchase option and fill your Shopping Cart with a previously saved set of tickets.
After ticket purchase
- Select the number of draws you want to play. You can play up to 60 draws.
- Review your Shopping Cart and Subscribe to have your tickets automatically purchased.
- Select “Save as Favorite Purchase,”, ticket will be added to your Favorite Purchases.
- Proceed payment by selecting CHECKOUT.
- You can choose CONTINUE SHOPPING, if you want to add more tickets to your purchase.
- You can check your tickets in the Upcoming Purchased Draws section by entering in My Account to review your numbers and the drawing times.
- By signing into my account, you will automatically receive winning alerts about any prizes you have won next time.
How to Play In-Store?
- Pick a play slip at your favorite Lottery retailer.
- Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39. OR
- Mark “Easy Pick” for random selection of numbers.
- Select Double Play to use your numbers in a second drawing immediately following the regular Fantasy 5 drawing. It increases your chance to win additional prizes up to $110,000. Double Play adds $1.00 more per panel, per draw.
- Select EZmatch for your chance to win up to $500 instantly. Match any of your EZmatch numbers with any of your Fantasy 5 numbers, and win the amount shown next to the EZmatch number instantly. EZmatch adds $1.00 more per ticket.
- Choose the number you want to play. You can play up to 60 consecutive drawings.
- Get your ticket printed.
- If you already have a ticket, then skip the play slip and get the Replay. It will help to reprint your ticket and tickets can be replayed within 31 days of drawing.
- Check your play slip carefully before getting print because tickets cannot be canceled after they are issued.
Check Your Numbers
If you want to check your numbers, then keep in touch with Michigan Lottery.
How to claim in-store?
Due to recent pandemic Covid-19, the offices are closed, but you can claim any in-store Lottery winnings of more than $600 and up to $99,999.99 by following ways.
- By making an appointment at claim center: If you win the game and want to claim your winning amount, then make an appointment by calling at 1-844-917-6325.
- Drop-off at a Claim Center: Drop-off your claims at claim center on Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By Mail: Sign the back of the ticket. Fill out the Ticket Receipt Form carefully. Attach a copy of a valid photo ID and Social Security Card. After completion, send all documents to the Michigan Lottery Attn: Claim Center. You should keep a copy of all documents for your records.
How to claim online?
- Prizes of $600 and below are deposited directly into your Michigan Lottery account. Players may withdraw winnings from their account at any time. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
- Prizes of greater than $600, and up to and including $99,999.99, you will be required to submit an online claim to process your winnings.
- Log in to your account at www.michiganlottery.com. Go to “My Account” and claim your prize.
- Provide copies of your Social Security card and valid photo ID.
- After submission, your claim is approved, and the prize will be deposited directly into your Michigan Lottery account.
- Players may withdraw money at any time. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
- Prizes of $1,000 and more state law (MCL 432.32) requires the Michigan Lottery to withhold any outstanding debt that should be directed to the Department of Treasury at 517-636-5265.
- Prizes of $100,000 and more you will need to submit an online claim form. After this you will receive an e-mail.
- Then visit Lottery headquarters, located at 101 E. Hillsdale in downtown Lansing, to claim your prize.
- Log in to your account at www.michiganlottery.com. Go to “My Account” and select “Tax Reported Prizes.” Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
- You can also claim by making an appointment.