Keno is one of the online lotteries draw games introduced by Michigan State. A player can win a top prize of $250,000 at cost of $1. The player should be at 18 years or more and must be responsible.
1, 2, 5, 9, 14, 17, 20, 25, 27, 31, 44, 48, 49, 53, 54, 58, 63, 67, 69, 70, 71, 76
How to Play?
Firstly, get your tickets for Keno Lottery. Tickets are available until 07:08pm. After draw, ticket sales resume for next draw at 07:10pm.
- To play follow the following steps.
- Pick your play slip from Michigan Lottery retailer.
- Mark any 10 numbers from 1 to 80.
- Mark “Easy Pick” on your play slip if you want to have your numbers randomly selected.
- You can play up to 60 consecutive drawings with your selected numbers. So, mark a number for how many draws you want to play.
- Give this play slip to the retailer to get print of your ticket.
- If you already have a ticket, then skip the play slip and get the Replay. It will help to reprint your ticket and tickets can be replayed within 31 days of drawing.
- Check your play slip carefully before getting print because tickets cannot be canceled after they are issued.
- In this game players can win up to $250,000.
- You can only play in-store instead of playing online.
- After the draw, check if you have won.
- You can win the top prize of $250,000 by matching all 10 numbers on your ticket.
Check Your Numbers
If you want to check your numbers, then keep in touch with Michigan Lottery.
How to claim prize?
Due to recent pandemic Covid-19, the offices are closed, but you can claim any in-store Lottery winnings of more than $600 and up to $99,999.99 by following ways.
- By making an appointment at claim center.
- Drop-off at a Claim Center.
- By Mail
How to claim prize by making an appointment?
If you win the game and want to claim your winning amount, then make an appointment by calling at 1-844-917-6325. Following rules set by Michigan Lottery should be followed by players.
- Wait for your turn.
- 10 winning tickets per head are accepted.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Follow the security rules of wearing mask and keep social distance.
- Sick people should not make an appointment.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. appointments will be reserved for people over 60, pregnant, or chronic health conditions).
How to claim prize by Drop-off?
- Drop-off your claims at claim center on Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Keep following safety measures.
- Players should stay in vehicles and wait for their turn instead of making lines or groups.
- Fill all the required documents provided by Michigan Lottery staff carefully.
- Staff should recheck all the documents and ensure everything is in order.
How to claim prize by mail?
- Sign the back of the ticket.
- Fill out the Ticket Receipt Form carefully.
- Attach a copy of a valid photo ID and Social Security Card.
- After completion, send all documents to the Michigan Lottery Attn: Claim Center.
- You should keep a copy of all documents for your records.
Prizes of $100,000 and more
If you win a prize of $100,000 or more, claim your prize by following ways.
- Visit Lottery headquarters.
- Call the Lottery Public Relations office.
- Make an appointment.