Keno is one of the online lotteries draw games introduced by Michigan State. A player can win a top prize of $250,000 at cost of $1. The player should be at 18 years or more and must be responsible.
5, 6, 8, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21, 26, 27, 28, 32, 44, 49, 51, 55, 65, 67, 69, 73, 76, 78
How to Play?
Firstly, get your tickets for Keno Lottery. Tickets are available until 07:08pm. After draw, ticket sales resume for next draw at 07:10pm.
- To play follow the following steps.
- Pick your play slip from Michigan Lottery retailer.
- Mark any 10 numbers from 1 to 80.
- Mark “Easy Pick” on your play slip if you want to have your numbers randomly selected.
- Give this play slip to the retailer to get print of your ticket.
- In this game players can win up to $250,000.
- You can only play in-store instead of playing online.
- After the draw, check if you have won.
- You can win the top prize of $250,000 by matching all 10 numbers on your ticket.
Check Your Numbers
If you want to check your numbers, then keep in touch with Michigan Lottery.
How to claim prize?
- By making an appointment at claim center.
- Drop-off at a Claim Center.
- By Mail
How to claim prize by making an appointment?
- Wait for your turn.
- 10 winning tickets per head are accepted.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Follow the security rules of wearing mask and keep social distance.
- Sick people should not make an appointment.
How to claim prize by Drop-off?
- Drop-off your claims at claim center on Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Keep following safety measures.
- Players should stay in vehicles and wait for their turn instead of making lines or groups.
- Fill all the required documents provided by Michigan Lottery staff carefully.
- Staff should recheck all the documents and ensure everything is in order.
How to claim prize by mail?
- Sign the back of the ticket.
- Fill out the Ticket Receipt Form carefully.
- Attach a copy of a valid photo ID and Social Security Card.
- After completion, send all documents to the Michigan Lottery Attn: Claim Center.
- You should keep a copy of all documents for your records.
Prizes of $100,000 and more
If you win a prize of $100,000 or more, claim your prize by following ways.
- Visit Lottery headquarters.
- Call the Lottery Public Relations office.
- Make an appointment.