Daily 3 is one of the draw games introduced by Michigan State Lottery in 1977. It is played twice in a day as Daily 3 Midday and Daily 3 Evening. A player can win a top prize of $500 at cost of $0.5 to $1. The player should be at 18 years or more and responsible.
0, 0, 4
How to Play?
Firstly, get your tickets for Daily 3 Midday and Evening.
- For Daily 3 Midday, tickets are available until 12:39pm. After draw, ticket sales resume for next draw at 12:41pm.
- For Daily 3 Evening get your tickets until 7:08pm. After that ticket sales stop and resume for next draw at 7:10pm.
To play follow the following steps.
- Pick your play slip from Michigan Lottery retailer.
- Mark any 3 numbers from 0 to 9. Same number can be selected more than once.
- Mark “Easy Pick” on your play slip if you want to have your numbers randomly selected.
- You can play up to 60 consecutive drawings with your selected numbers. So, mark a number for how many draws you want to play.
- Mark MID (Midday) or EVE (Evening) for drawing.
- Give this play slip to the retailer to get print of your ticket.
- If you already have a ticket, then skip the play slip and get the Replay. It will help to reprint your ticket and tickets can be replayed within 31 days of drawing.
- Check your play slip carefully before getting print because tickets cannot be canceled after they are issued.
Selection of Bet-Type
Select one of the following ways you want to play (Bet Type) at the time of ticket purchase.
Straight: If the numbers you have selected are the same in order as the numbers drawn, you are winner. e.g., If you select numbers 123 and number drawn are also 123 then this is called straight win.
Box: You win if the numbers you have selected must match the numbers drawn in any order. A box bet is of two types such as 6-way and 3-way depending on the number of combinations of the numbers you selected. The winning amount depends on the numbers you choose.
- In 6-Way Box Win: If you select the numbers 321 there are 6 different combinations such as 321, 312, 213, 231, 123, 132.
- In 3-Way Box Win: If you select the numbers 112 there are 3 different combinations such as 112, 211, 121.
You win if your selected numbers match the numbers drawn in any order. A wheel bet is also considered as a 6-way and 3-way depending on the number of combinations of the numbers you selected. A 3-way bet cost $3 and 6-way cost $6.
- In 6-Way Wheel Win the Numbers you selected are 321, 312, 213, 231, 123, 132 having 6 Winning Combinations such as 321, 312, 213, 231, 123, 132.
- In 3-Way Wheel Win the numbers you have selected are 112, 211, 121 having 3 Winning Combinations such as 112, 211, 121.
In Two-way win both straight and box bet is played. If your numbers can either match the numbers drawn in the exact order (straight) or in any order (box). So, $1 bet will be split into two $0.50 bets, one straight and one box. A Two-way bet is also played in 6-way and 3-way depending on the number of combinations of the numbers you selected, and the winning amount depends on the selected numbers.
- In 3-Way Straight Win the numbers you have selected are 112 having only one Winning Combination that is 112.
- In 3-Way Box Win the numbers you have selected are 112 having 3 Winning Combinations such as 112, 211, 121.
- In 6-Way Straight Win the numbers you have selected are 123 having only one Winning Combination that is 123.
- In 6-Way Box Win the numbers you have selected are 123 having 6 Winning Combinations such as 321, 312, 213, 231, 123, 132.
You can win 1-Off if your selected numbers either exactly match in the same order as the numbers drawn or if one of your selected numbers is one up or one down from the numbers drawn.
- In 1-Off Straight Win your selected numbers are 123 having winning combination that is 123.
- In 1-Off One Up and One Down Win your selected numbers are 123 having 8 winning combinations such as 223, 023, 133, 113, 122, 124.
If you want to check your winning numbers, then keep in touch with Michigan Lottery.
How to claim prize?
Due to recent pandemic Covid-19, the offices are closed, but you can claim any in-store Lottery winnings of more than $600 and up to $99,999.99 by following ways.
- By making an appointment at claim center.
- Drop-off at a Claim Center.
- By Mail
How to claim prize by making an appointment?
If you win the game and want to claim your winning amount, then make an appointment by calling at 1-844-917-6325. Following rules set by Michigan Lottery should be followed by players.
- Wait for your turn.
- 10 winning tickets per head are accepted.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Follow the security rules of wearing mask and keep social distance.
- Sick people should not make an appointment.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. appointments will be reserved for people over 60, pregnant, or chronic health conditions).
How to claim prize by Drop-off?
- Drop-off your claims at claim center on Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Keep following safety measures.
- Players should stay in vehicles and wait for their turn instead of making lines or groups.
- Fill all the required documents provided by Michigan Lottery staff carefully.
- Staff should recheck all the documents and ensure everything is in order.
How to claim prize by mail?
- Sign the back of the ticket.
- Fill out the Ticket Receipt Form carefully.
- Attach a copy of a valid photo ID and Social Security Card.
- After completion, send all documents to the Michigan Lottery Attn: Claim Center.
- You should keep a copy of all documents for your records.