It is a multi-state draw game introduced by Michigan state Lottery in 2016. This is easy to play online and in-store to win a jackpot of $1,000/Day at the cost of $2 per play.
18, 20, 33, 44, 46 Lucky ball 10
How to Play?
- Take a play slip at your favorite Lottery retailer.
- Pick 5 white ball numbers from 1 to 48 and a single lucky Ball number from 1 to18 mentioned on your play slip.
- 10 panels can be played per ticket.
- Select “Easy Pick” if you want to have your numbers randomly selected.
- Mark the number to which you can draw. You can play up to 30 consecutive drawings.
- Give your play slip to the retailer, he will give you a printed ticket.
- If you already have a ticket skip the play slip and ask the retailer for the Replay. In Replay all the selections from your existing Lucky for Life ticket can be reprinted. Tickets must be replayed within 31 days of original ticket creation.
- Re-check your play slip before giving it to the Lottery clerk because tickets cannot be canceled after they are issued.
How to Win?
You are winner if your numbers match the winning numbers. Five winning numbers between 1 and 48 are drawn with white balls, then one winning number between 1 and 18 is drawn with the gold “Lucky Ball.” You have won if you have made any of the matches drawn. The overall odds are 1 in 7.8, based on a $2.00 wager.
Check Your Numbers
If you want to check your Winning Numbers, then keep in touch with Michigan Lottery.
How to claim prize?
Due to recent pandemic Covid-19, the offices are closed, but you can claim any in-store Lottery winnings of more than $600 and up to $99,999.99 by following ways.
- By making an appointment at claim center.
- Drop-off at a Claim Center.
- By Mail
How to claim prize by making an appointment?
If you win the game and want to claim your winning amount, then make an appointment by calling at 1-844-917-6325. Following rules set by Michigan Lottery should be followed by players.
- Wait for your turn.
- 10 winning tickets per head are accepted.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Follow the security rules of wearing mask and keep social distance.
- Sick people should not make an appointment.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. appointments will be reserved for people over 60, pregnant, or chronic health conditions).
How to claim prize by Drop-off?
- Drop-off your claims at claim center on Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Keep following safety measures.
- Players should stay in vehicles and wait for their turn instead of making lines or groups.
- Fill all the required documents provided by Michigan Lottery staff carefully.
- Staff should recheck all the documents and ensure everything is in order.
How to claim prize by mail?
- Sign the back of the ticket.
- Fill out the Ticket Receipt Form carefully.
- Attach a copy of a valid photo ID and Social Security Card.
- After completion, send all documents to the Michigan Lottery Attn: Claim Center.
- You should keep a copy of all documents for your records.
Winning Prize Payment Options
When you play Lucky for Life, it lasts for lifetime. If you win one of the top two prizes $1,000/Day for Life and $25,000/Year for Life, they stick around if you are around. The top prize of $1,000 a day, FOR LIFE is paid weekly and the second prize is $25,000 a year, FOR LIFE paid yearly. Winners will receive their prize payments for lifetime or 20 years, whichever is greater. Winners need to claim within 60 days from the date of draw. They also need to mention the cash option method of payment that are cash payment option or on annuitized payment option.
In the same draw, if there are two or more winners then jackpot prize is equally divided into winners or if two or more persons match numbers (Match 5 White Balls + 1 lucky Ball) the jackpot prize amount is shared equally among all winning tickets. Those who have selected Cash Option, would receive the Present Cash Value of their share. Similarly, if two or more winners of 2nd and 3rd level prizes claim their amount it may be reduced according to the game rules.
Michigan state lottery offers different exciting games that are safe and just for fun and enjoyment. Do not waste too much money on this. If someone face gambling problem, Michigan Problem Gambling Support is here that is confidential and provide one-on-one support to any Michigan resident who is seeking help for a gambling problem. If you are facing problem, then you can call on 800-270-7117 and send text on 248-648-3363.